The Coronavirus is coming and it’s a matter of when rather than if. With this, we need to be a little safer in Lubbock and keep up with clean habits that will protect us from germs and disease.
– Don’t touch your face
– Make sure to sanitize your hands
– Wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds
– Before lunch
– After touching things that others have touched
– Wear a proper mask
– Make sure to take good care of yourself daily
– Make sure you cover your face when you sneeze (into your elbow)
– Drink half your body weight of water in ounces
– Make sure to sanitize your phone weekly
Please always make sure to follow these rules as this is becoming a serious problem and should be taken seriously. Let’s strive to keep Lubbock High safe!