Westerner World

Shaping the Future

As+time+passes%2C+people+ask+themselves+what+will+help+them+in+the+future+so+its+time+to+stick+with+the+advice+you+give+yourself.+
As time passes, people ask themselves what will help them in the future so its time to stick with the advice you give yourself.

Everyone makes a mistake or wishes that they could change something so what is one piece of advice that you would tell your future or past self to help you.
Most people wish that they could change something that already happened in their life time, but we obviously cannot change anything so what is one piece of advice you would tell yourself or change in the past. The past always has something that we would do differently even if it may be a major concern or just a little but meaningful event. Either way we all have something to change.
“I would tell myself to try new things because life is too short,” freshman William Lee said.
The past may actually be good for some people, but others have a hard time dealing with past events. Not everyone wants to change the past because they like how life is right now and they wouldn’t want to change any part of their life.
“I wouldn’t want to change one moment in the past because what has happened has shaped me into who I am today,” freshman Jacob Trevino said.
The past has all of our mistakes, but the future holds even more if we aren’t careful, so what’s something that you would tell yourself to prevent something or just to help you get through life. Everyone knows that life isn’t easy especially in high school or right before you leave high school so maybe telling yourself advice to follow for a long period of time might be good for people.
Giving advice to your future self is sort of like a New Year’s resolution except this will stay with you forever and it will be a reminder to you every day and hopefully you will cherish it. Most people wish that someone would’ve told them that somethings are harder than others and this could be your chances to give advice to others or just make a note to yourself about your morals or anything else.
“I would tell my future self to stay and follow God,” Lee said.
If you give advice to someone else it actually may help them out in the long run and if it does then they would be very grateful to you because you saved them from disaster of finding out that nothing comes easy. Just helping out in a tiny way like giving advice might have a bigger impact than you think. Some people wish that some people would’ve just told them to be serious about life.
“I would tell my future self to get in shape and healthy and to do better in school because that’s what matters,” Trevino said.
There is a bad time in our life, but most people still move on and live life to the fullest because they would rather be happy and enjoy life than be in a slump and wait for nothing. So in bad times you have to be strong and keep moving because life will move without you if you just stop so we have to keep moving. Happiness is the key to having a nice and healthy life in the future.
People have regrets and some don’t, but everyone has made a mistake sometime in their time, but we still move on and live life to the fullest. Even though we can’t change anything in the past and we can’t tell what the future holds for us all we can do is just hope for the best and look forward to everyday that awaits us and know that life goes on.